Spring 2018 Public Relations Intern
(Remote or Atlanta, GA)
Purpose Public Relations Group is currently offering one 16-week internship opportunity.
Our small, independent PR agency is based in Atlanta, GA, but we are open to virtual interns from any part of the US.
There are many reasons to join us here at Purpose Public Relations Group. Perhaps it’s our genuine passion for our clients. Or maybe it’s our deep commitment to positively impacting the world in our own small way. Whatever the reason, we’re seeking an enthusiastic, hardworking, organized communicator to join our small but mighty team.
The ideal candidate identifies with the information below:
- You are familiar with our website and our mission resonates with you.
- Integrity is of the utmost importance to you.
- You love digesting new content in any form (digital stories, news, podcasts, books, etc.)
- You enjoy flexing your creativity muscle and brainstorming ideas.
- You are passionate and/or curious about wellness, lifestyle, consumer and entertainment PR.
- You are self-motivated, accountable and can work with minimal direction. You function well with a fluid, flexible workload.
- You are eager to learn and take great pride in your work.
Intern responsibilities include general administrative duties, heavy media research, creative writing and more. Every day is different! Candidates must be available to work a minimum of 10 hours per week. To apply, please email resume, cover letter and any social media links or work samples you’d like to share to email@example.com.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and Google programs (Google Drive, Docs, etc.)
- Social Media experience and a high level of familiarity with Facebook and Instagram
- Current college student with a degree in Marketing, Communications, Fine Arts, Business, PR, or a related field
- Proficient writer
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Access to computer, mobile phone and video chat capability
Anticipated Start Date: January 15th, 2018
- Internship -- College Credit or $1000 Stipend Available at end of program
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year
- Marketing: 1 year
- Communications: 1 year
- Social Media Management: 1 year